Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What I have learned so far about Marketing

This semester in Marketing I have learned quite a bit. I obviously have learned about the 5 P's and the different segmenting of buiseness plans along with the width and depth of product lines. The thing that I have enjoyed learning the most is how to break down a company and its products using both S.W.O.T. and simply understanding the market you are going into. I have always been interested on how marketing and advertising were linked. I soon realized that one can not exist without the other. Without market research you advertising is a shot in the dark and you will find your mistakes along the way and they will only slow you down. Also if there is no advertising the research was for not.

No comments:

Post a Comment