Monday, February 22, 2010

Food Inc.

I have always known that the big food companies did not produce our food the all natural healthy way, but I preferred not know where my food came from so I wouldn't always be paranoid every time I ate something.
I feel sorry for all the family farms that are getting put out of business because of the big corporations. I was completely shocked to find out about all of those people in office that stand right behind these huge companies and let things fly under the radar.
Just a few weeks ago one of my older friends where talking about getting a chicken coop. I didn't think it was a good idea because it could start stinking up the neighborhood and I didn't want to know the chicken before I ate it. Although after watching Food Inc. I'm thinking having a place where I know that the chicken lived a good life and didn't just live in a cage isn't such a bad idea. I am still able to eat products from the grocery store, but I try to get organic as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment