Sunday, February 21, 2010

FOOD INC.

To say the least I was very disturbed by this documentary. How can people do that? Some people are so money hungry that they don't even care who they hurt to get it even if it is helpless animals. It was interesting to me to learn that not only does the fast food industry use this but the our everyday grocery store uses the same stuff. My family get our meat from a local butcher and I am curious to know where he gets his meat from. I am going to ask him next time, i think he gets the animals form local farms that treat the animals right. And from here on out only buy from him and not from major corporations.

1 comment:

  1. Food Inc. shows us ugly, faceless corporate greed and its truly fatal consequences, I hope the majority of people who watched this film are influenced to dismantle the dishonest monstrosity that is the food industry today. This will hopefully simultaneously solve some of the world's diet related sicknesses as well.
    I hate American Government corruption!!

    ReplyDelete