Thursday, February 18, 2010

Food Inc.

I've always heard about animal cruelty and how the foods that we buy is actually harmful to us but I've never really saw the perspective side of the farmers until I saw this video. I thought that was really interesting and sad. Also, the fact that the government doesn't want to tell us more information of what we eat; either cloned animals or what they're actually injecting to our foods is disturbingly wrong. The government in this country is actually messed up than other countries. I mean, the idea of companies hiring illegal immigrants and the government not stopping those companies is wrong and we blame immigrants for hopping over the fence when the government allows companies to do that. I've always felt that US takes everything for granted. The information that was shown in the video is great and should be more pushed to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment